|Name||Pronounced||AKA||Region||Country of Origin|
|Pulteney||Old Pulteney distillery||Highlands||Scotland|
|Status||Active||Whisky Type||Website||Tours Available|
|Active||1826 - Present||Malt||Pulteney||Not Available|
|Manager||Distiller||Blender||Owned by||Parent Group|
|Stuart Harvey||Inver House Distillers|
1826: Established by James Henderson, also distiller at Stamster, and carried on by his family under the same style of James Henderson & Co. until 1920
1920: Purchased by James Watson & Co. Ltd., Dundee from the Henderson family
1923: James Watson & Co. Ltd., Dundee acquired by John Dewar & Sons Ltd.
1925: Passed to Distillers Company Ltd. (DCL)
1951: Revived by R. Cumming, Banff
1955: Sold to Hiram Walker & Sons (Scotland) Ltd.
1959: Hiram Walker & Sons (Scotland) Ltd. completely rebuilt the distillery. Licensed to James & George Stodart Ltd. Two stills
1995: Acquired by Inver House
1997: Start of 12yo bottling
1999: Owned by Inver House Distillers Ltd.
2000-Jun-12: Visitor Centre officialy opened by golfer Ronan Rafferty
2004: Owned by Inver House Distillers Ltd.